October 23 - 24, 2018 Woburn, MA USA

Visa Information

Before traveling to the U.S., a citizen of a foreign country must generally obtain a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay. Should you require information on obtaining a visa, please visit: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html.  This web site will answer all your visa questions and help you in obtaining the correct type of visa for your visit. Should you require a formal invitation for Visa application purposes, please send your request to kathleen@ballos.com. Include the following information with your request: Full name Date of birth Passport number Address Paper ID and title of your paper
2018 IEEE International Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security